Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Message

    I am so glad that you like what I introduced last time :) I'd like to know more good movies from you guys, too! Today, the one I am going to share with you is called "The Message". It's actually completely different from "Identify”.The only part that is the same is the amazing plot which makes the audience so impressed. "The Message" is about several suspects who were locked by rivals in a fortress, and they were interrogated since the rivals desired to find out who the real spy was. The process made me so nervous and fascinated while the end was so moving and surprising. “The Message” is definitely the one on my favorite list, and that’s also the reason why I was so depressed after I watched another latest spy movie “The Silent War”, which was adapted from the novel written by the same author. “The Silent War” emphasized on the beautiful atmosphere but not the clever set on the plot like “The Message”.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, The Message is on my favorite list as well! If someone asks me which Chinese movie I will recommend, I’ll definitely tell him The Message. Apart from many great actors and actresses staring in this film, the most impressing part is the ending. It tells love not only for our nation but also for friends. I even cried in the end! I’m so glad that you love this film, since I couldn’t find any friend of mine who have watched this great movie before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Carrie I am a moviegoer, too! But since I entered college, I haven’t gone to any movie yet! I’m always wondering where is a movie theater near our school, but it seems that there isn’t any:-(
    I still remember that I watched this movie when I am a senior high school student, and it is awesome indeed! The cast of this film is really great and the intensive plot put audience in suspense. Although I prefer comedies to spy films, I have to say that this one is really a huge success. Maybe we can watch movies together the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Message is also one of my favorite movies! I like movies that have fascinating plot, and suspected atmosphere. Coincidentally, The Message is the very movie I would like to watch! The Silent War is also another my want-to-see movie, but I have not have free time to watch it. Maybe we can go to see this kind of movie next time, I am sure that we will both have a great time enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete