Sunday, September 30, 2012

Identity



    I would like to share a movie this week as a beginning. If someone ever asked me what kind of movies I like most, I’d probably answer the suspense ones. I like the nervous atmosphere, the mystery of who the killer is and why the scary things happen. Therefore, I saw lots of movies about people dies one by one at first, and it turned out that the murderer is the one who looked most friendly or the best friend of the main character. However, I should say that because I have seen too many movies of this kind, I have become less and less astonished when I find out who the killer is. But, now I want to introduce a movies that people will never disappointed or shouted like ”come on, we all know the answer”. Its name is, “Identity”. It is about a storm made several people stocked in an old hotel and people began to die one by one (like what we suspect). Then, they suddenly found out that they all have one correspondence, they had the same birthday date. What happened next is what you have to see yourself. All I can say is that you don’t have to worry if you’ll guess who the killer is before the end!

3 comments:

  1. I want to watch this movie too! Suspense movie is my favorite~ Maybe you can introduce more for me^^ I read The Help first and then watched the movie later. It is really touching. However I think the book is better than the movie.
    I exchange the postcard through "postcrossing" too. Now I have 19 postcards from many countries. I will send more in the future.
    Thank you for sharing this good movie !
    宛柔

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am a movie lover too and how come I have never heard of this movie? Your introduction really made me want to watch this one :) In spite of the suspense ones, I like to watch action movies, too! If you like, you can go and watch "The Taken 2". It is a new movie and I watched it with my family last weekend. It was awesome!
    I'm really looking forward to your next post and I hope you can give me more surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we may have the same habit. I also like Suspenseful movies. Speaking of this kind of movies, SAW is my favorite. while some people say this kind of movies have no content, I still enjoy the feeling and the atmosphere. Maybe I can borrow IDENTITY and enjoy it. I'm look forward to talking about the movie.

    ReplyDelete