Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Changeling


Today I am going to introduce a movie which touches the audience and keeps them in suspense well, like the one I introduced last time :P). It is “Changeling”. This movie was not so famous but actually it starred Angelina Jolie. She played the main role as a single mother in this movie. She initially lived harmoniously with her son. However, her son was missing one day, and the most astonishing part is that the police men claimed that they found her son but it turned out that there was only an unfamiliar boy calling her mom and acting like he was truly her son. The mother fought against the powerful but corrupted police who hoped to reverse their image by “finding the missing kid”.It is a much more soul-searching movie than the ones I introduced before. If you are in an awful mood and just want to see movies to relax, skip it, but if you need some touching to the depth of your heart, take a look on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie, this is my first time visiting your blog. I might be nodding in class for I don't remember there is someone's blog introducing movies, which I loves. I've seen this movie, and all I feel is emptiness and sorrow. It has been a while after I saw this movie, so I don't remember details about the story. Seeing the mother seeking for her son, I can hardly hold back tears. It's a great movie. After seeing this, I had treated my mom well, Maybe not that well but at least I had tried. I mean it, it's not a joke. By the way. I'm surprised that someone know this movie.

    ReplyDelete